Sunday, February 3, 2008


This morning we woke up to snow, snow and more snow! We had at least 1 1/2 feet of snow in our driveway. Church was canceled, I guess no one could get there. I took Jeff to the airport at about 11:00am and there was no snow up north, so no worries about his flight being delayed. When I got home it had just stopped snowing and the snow piles were taller than my car. The kids and I put on our snow clothes and went out to play.



I think we were outside from about 1:30 to 6:00 or so, it was dark by the time we went in. When Morgan finaly went in she took her boots of and started to cry because her feet were so cold. Her boots and socks were completely soaked, so she got in the bath to warm up. I went in to check on her and asked if she was okay, she said "Yeah, but I thought I was going to lose my toes for a second."




4 comments:

Kara said...

You did it Brit! Great blog post. Keep on trucking. It was great to see you the other night. Love that Mexican food.

Anonymous said...

That weight thing made me feel much better about my weight:) But I think it was wrong:)

Chelsea

Sandra said...

The weight thing depressed me...I should be alot thinner than I am. Ugh. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Brit

Love the blog thing, I think in an earlier life I could have totally gotten in to that.

Okay, the weight thing, not so fond of it. But it's pretty accurate.

I can't believe the snow, that is much more than we have had!